Monday, April 11, 2011

Review from Precious Hair Clips

"I received this little T-shirt for my little girl from LaBarrie Littles. LaBarri...e makes Personalized Tees for Kids, Onesies, Burp Cloths & Bibs. I was so excited to show this shirt that I just took a picture of it --my daughter is sleeping :) It is the cutest thing. It is personalized with my daughters initial. I LOVE IT!! The embroidery is made so well. There are no hanging strings. The letter is soft and the inside of the shirt has a patch to prevent itching on the skin. The shirt's quality is great as well, it is 100% cotton and soft. Perfect for my little one. My daughter will be wearing her Personalized T-shirt for Easter's Egg hunt. La Barrie Littles is also so great to work with :) Visit her Blog to learn more about her and what she does :) " http://labarrielittles.blogspot.com/

By: Precious Hair Clips

No comments:

Post a Comment