Wednesday, February 2, 2011

So here are my LaBarrie Littles!

Cupid's Alphabet (Multi-Hearts)



Lollipop Heart

Cupid's Alphabet

Valentine's Owl


Heart with applique name

 


Princess Birthday (Purple Dots)

Simple Heart
(Hugs&Kisses)





Whimsical Birthday (Girly Paisley)


I Love Basketball




Additional Designs Available - Some for the BOYS
Heart Airplane


Heart Train

Shamrock Wagon























































Designs from Thanksgiving and Christmas





Girly Turkey






Pumpkin Alphabet






Mrs. Red Nose Reindeer



4 comments:

  1. Love it!!!! I love the shirts you've made for my girls and I even love more telling them (well Ava since she's the only one that really understands) that "Auntie Eesh made this for you!!" Can wait to walk alongside you on this amazing journey! Congrats...now get up that pricing page ASAP!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited!!!!! Calleigh loves her shirts and her blanket. I can't wait for more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness!! I LOVE your designs!! I will be ordering for sure!! (Saw your link on Facebook through a mutual friend.) Do you have a facebook page or etsy store? You are very talented!! -mt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi MT! Thanks so much! I'm glad you found my site. I don't have a fb or etsy yet, I will soon though. I look forward to filling an order for you.
    SMILE!

    ReplyDelete